The terms "We"/"Us"/"Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to SchoolDesk and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
• We will not store any of your Bank credentials/Card details. The system will only redirect you to the concerned Payment Gateway/Bank pages to complete your transaction. On completion of the payment an entry is recorded in the SchoolDesk sysem on the amount you paid.
• Different payment methods have different transaction charges. Paying by UPI ID or a Rupay Debit Card incurs no additional additional charge over the due fee amount. Please read the instructions on the page presented to you before payment confirmation carefully. For any other information on transaction charges please contact the school accounts office.
• For any dispute regarding the payment, you are requested to contact the school's accounts office.
• Refunds/cancellations, if applicable, will be processed by the school's accounts office.
• If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase, and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the account that was used for payment.
• SchoolDesk doesn't store any of your Bank credentials/Card details, so you won't be billed automatically for the next fee cycle. That is, you don't need to follow any additional steps for cancellation of future payments with SchoolDesk.
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
• 8 Jul 2020: Moved "Refunds/Cancellations" to separate subheading for clarity
• 2 Jun 2020: Added the "Refunds" and "Disclaimer" section
• 20 Feb 2020: First Version of the Terms of Service